PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Loss of Pressurisation 25th Aug
View Single Post
Old 4th Sep 2008, 23:09
slip and turn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree, baftabill, Groundhog day ... round we go again ... same old same old and no admitted anything.
Originally Posted by Rainboe
IF they were not working, they would have passed out.
No Rainboe, that has not been established because no-one has given any indication of how high the cabin went i.e. whether or not the passengers were actually exposed to any non-breathable low pressure, or whether it was just a perceived risk that they might have been without the emergency actions by the crew.

No-one has reported what actually went wrong with this aircraft which apparently had so little wrong with it, that it flew again very soon, so on the strength of the evidence in this thread, no-one can be accredited as a text book flyer in this one just yet.

Originally Posted by Flintstone
It is already included in airline briefings. When travelling as a passenger I have heard words to the effect 'the bag may not inflate but this is normal'. Maybe I'm just paying more attention than the average punter (present company excluded)..
You won't have heard it in a Ryanair briefing because no such words are part of any Ryanair briefing. As for the possibility of your above-average attention to detail, did you not already see that your conclusion was wrong from previous mention and correction of the same thing earlier in this thread?

Oh well, looks like I'll have to climb onboard one or the same this weekend still wondering ... ... and again on the way back - round we go again ...