PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BPIAA Rumor or Truth
View Single Post
Old 4th Sep 2008, 19:49
Laden

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Danger Evacuate

My fellow ex-colleagues,

Pan Am did not screw up the relationship, BRIAN BUTT did! Let's see ....

He humiliated all of you by giving 'handouts' salary, the money you rightfully earned. You guys are like vagabonds collecting your meal coupons.

He severed relationship with Baotou ATC by blaming them for being lazy and not helpful. ATC refused to release your flight eversince but he now changed the whole picture and asking you to be more productive. He conveniently shifted the blame to you.

He told you guys that your housing allowance is part of your pay package, therefore you should get it with your salary every month. Walk the talk Butthead!

He is never ever in Baotou but he tells you MY DOORS ARE ALWAYS OPEN!

He knows nothing about what is happening in your academy. Things that he knows, he prefers 'not to know' because frankly, he couldn't handle it. He might as well be an Ostrich.

I have never been so happy in my life eversince the day I was free from Pan Am. I am flying in charter now, pay is compatible but at least I don't have to take these craps from some incompetent clown. I don't have to go to the airport everyday hoping to fly.

There are many jobs out there, you just need to open your eyes and your heart and for some, your minds as well. Evacuate before you have to go down with the ship. Trust me, your ship already hit the iceberg and your Captain Butt already on the dinghy. Don't be fooled!