PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Loan Application Business Plan
View Single Post
Old 3rd Sep 2008, 21:29
G-GOLF

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey there,

Done my business plan for the banks a few months back so thought Id tell you whats worked for me.

Best thing to do is to clearly break it down into seperate sections that make for easy reading. I started off with an overview explaining exactly what the loan is for , how much cost is involved in training and also included figures representing number of graduates obtaining airline jobs each year from the FTO of my choice. I also included a list of potential earnings with different airlines.

I then moved on to outline my own personal details/qualifications/flying experience.

Next, I included a breakdown of entire expenditure for the duration of the course including living expenses an accommodation. Include a schedule showing when each payment is due and the amount. Also show the exact figure youre applying for (max £50k with HSBC), along side your own personal contribution. Important to also list your assets and debts as this will be of great interest to the bank.

This lead on to the security, include details of whatever you propose to use for this.

The last bit is the most important part of your business plan , the contingencies. You need to confidently explain what you`ll do if say you lose your class 1 or cannot find airline employment - both in the short and long term.

Hope this helps in some way, im sure if you spoke to someone at cabair they would be able to provide you with some more tips.

Best of luck

Last edited by G-GOLF; 20th Apr 2010 at 22:09.