PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 3rd Sep 2008, 10:33
Foamy Coolings

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fine Gentlemens

Unless I am mistaken, Bristow has come to the party in every way.

Holijodi

Before the WNIWA manic depressives reply to your (in my opinion) accurate observations of Bristow I want to voice my agreement.

I really do not understand what the problem is with you people who choose to work in Nigeria yet constantly complain about it the country and the company. If you are not happy there then just leave and go somewhere else.

Flingdong
Misters or perhaps Captains HoliJodi & Flingdong, you are a credit to your profession! You tell these crying men what is the real World.
How many Nairas does a cup of coffees cost in Stirbocks these days - a lot much more than 150 Nairas I can tell you. Is this not fair?
Yes my mighty new scotch boss knows fine that there are the discrapancies but stop your crying. We have arranged for the dollar to become strongest again so now it is even more pounds and Euros in your deep pockets which your short arms cannot reach.

We all like to beat up on Foamy (he deserves it)

Phobic Willie

I am a strong man with fine jaw - I can pull your paunches anytime.

F.C.

Please do not place this mail on the notice boards and do not make photocopies or distribute to employees. Just pass on the info to employees - thanks