PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - B1900 missing in the congo?
View Single Post
Old 3rd Sep 2008, 06:31
Nickerbal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Blame Games

Guys people died here, let us not investigate the crash yet, let us not jump to conclusions & let us not blame the crew. God forbid if I was in that cockpit seconds before impact.

However what I would like to say CLEARLY is that all aviators should rather look at the organizational methodologies that led to this disaster becasue once again people died.

And its not good enough for Suzanne Musgrave to say:

No Air Serv personnel were involved in the crash, group spokesperson Suzanne Musgrave told AP by telephone from Warrenton.

She said the plane was being flown by a South African commercial company, Cem Air.

Nor is it safe, good form or in any way professional to tag onto AOC's as ASI havent got one to start with and just like Cemair is being blamed for "blood on hands", ASI have a very sullied reputation becasue to date they have had:
1X C210 go down in Uganda
1X B200 have a gear failure = 100% mechanics error in West Africa.
IX Heli Pilot shot & killed in Afghanistan
1X Caravan totalled in Mozambique
1X Otter totalled in DRC
1X Heli side swipe a mountain in Afghanistan

And now 17 dead people; is that what its going to take to clean out this rotten apple barrel?

The above "blood on hands" is what normally happens when you are a nickel & dime organization with millions of dollars wasted, no AOC no Oversight etc.

I wish that this "killing of aircraft & crews" will stop when ASI closes its doors and stop riding the coat tails of others

Any good lawyers out there to start filing suit?