PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Macau-money trouble
View Single Post
Old 3rd Sep 2008, 04:12
Bigbadass

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I CHOSE THIS NICK NOT TO OFFEND OUR COLEAGUE, BUT AS A COMPLIMENT, CAUSE HE IS THE ONLY ONE I SEE SAYING THINGS THAT MATTERS IN THE MEETINGS
Really you think this complete nutter is that good, he who on a regular bases is ready to punch someone, maybe not in the office but off it, hell he probably would like to punch half of the pilots in the company. I don't think he has balls I think that when he was neutered it affected his brain as well. The fact that he has a judo belt should have thought him that it is supposed to be for defence and not attack. What an idiot.

Have you not learned that it is absolutely pointless to talk in those meetings, that nothing will ever be decided in them, and they occur only for two reason.
1. to glorify the managers, they like to see that people still find them important enough to actually bother going to the meetings, hence they still feel important.
2. For the idiots that go to them to see that really nothing has happened since the last one.

In fact, the only change in the company in the last 3 years was the publication of the OM, which was basically a copy from a few others, but no doubt a much better than before and the huge debt the company if facing that its increasing probably faster than I'm typing.

Get off your high horse and go make some pizzas or smoke a pipe as these are probably the only friends of the neutered friends of yours.

I'll be leaving you all very soon, so I have made my decision with my brain and not with balls as you seem to prefer.