PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - More Tristar problems?
View Single Post
Old 2nd Sep 2008, 20:20
KeepItTidy

Dont get stroppy with me Mobile Muppet I just stating known fact that all people i travelled with the day I came into theatre said the same thing. In the long bus journey to the gateway to hell we were informed on that morning we arived of new changes, we had lads in front of the movers removing wash kits, underwear in front of many others cause 6kg is the new limit or the size of a laptop.I am not Army,we were breifed on the day to remove all excess clothing from our rucksacks including wash kits to save weight yet lumbering a huge amount of ****ty body armour that has no purpose at all to the location we were heading. The inept attitude of the movement staff to issue orders to units of this change just shows what unproffesional we have become. The way they spoke to people was upsetting to most people including many higher than me. I like all realise we have jobs to do but some cnut with a RAF Staple belt being a stroppy arse to guys that have to go OOA to do a REAL job , its stuff we dont need. For once the good old way of being polite and treat people how you would like is a lesson we really need to develop