PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Becoming a Pilot.
View Single Post
Old 2nd Sep 2008, 17:43
L0wFly3r

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Becoming a Pilot.

Hi There,

My name is Richard, and i am hoping to become an airline pilot and i will do anything to become one. I got my GCSE's and querying two at the moment. I sadly didn't get into my School 6th form which is a bummer , but I'm now finding another way instead of doing A Levels and i have found and have done alot of Research since yesterday when i wasn't allowed to come back. My GCSE's aren't bad they are Average. Anyway i have found this Course at Kingston Collage and its National Diploma in Aerospace Engineering. I was wondering if that is acceptable to do as it has 3 A levels in that one course/subject, also i was going to carry it on at Brunel University as a Degree and it also has Pilot study with the Aviation Engineering on the Course.

I know it may sound odd or off course, but i would really like some help.I'm hoping to go to Oxford Aviation Academy after i have completed these two course which i hope to do. But if there is any pilot or anyone for an airline company who could help me out. I shall be very happy and very grateful too.

Regards & Best Wishes,

Richard C.