PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A400M engine - hey, it works!
View Single Post
Old 1st Sep 2008, 20:35
Charles Rolls

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Right chaps, time to wind up some of this unmitigated merde wafting up in here. I don't want to give the game away entirely, but the more capable amongst you may note that a chap with a name like mine might have an affinity for flying ladies on the front of cars.

I have it on good authority that those clever whirly-blade-loud-noise types are working day and night on this FADEC stuff down in Toulouse. I've been told that there has been an issue with, and pardon my technical lingo, the (C)hannel (H)ealth (E)stimation and (E)rror (S)ystem (E)xpansion stream. Apparently it hasn't quite been going to plan. In fact, even the bloody (LO)gic (N)odal (G)rid (L)ook(U)p and (N)on-functional (C)hannel (H)ybrid system hasn't really been coming up to scratch either.

One might say it's those bloody French types again, but I digress...

The word from Toulouse is that 'our Germans are better than their Germans' and that the (W)ide (I)ntegratio(N) (E)xperts are hard at work on getting the project back on track.

So, all in all, the chaps in Toulouse are working up the CHEESE and LONG LUNCH case, with progress bounding forward under the influence of WINE.

Pip pip

Last edited by Charles Rolls; 2nd Sep 2008 at 05:36. Reason: Mr Royce spotted a typo...