PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - More Tristar problems?
View Single Post
Old 1st Sep 2008, 12:18
cornish-stormrider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SFRAF,

man the f4ck up. If said useless pr.ck has done the deed, moral integrity compells him to own up straight away..........

for him to (by all accounts) drive off and deny all knowledge portays him as someone not to be trusted. For him to them gob off all laughing and joking in the bar = a right good talking to round the back of the hangar.

Let us suppose the T* went flying and fell into the oggin with total loss of life all because someone was too spineless to admit a f4ck-up, what then....?

I think the crew had a right to be arsey about this

And my experience with movers is all bad, coming back from ak on a charter, stopping at brize and then it was on to newcastle for the civvys. movers would not let us stay on as they wouldn't provide an unload for us at geordieland, we said no worries we can do that, movers replied
"No, you don't have experience working with aircraft or on an airside environment."

Guess where we worked.....11sqn.

I am sure there is a good mover somewhere, good luck to him coz his trade is chock full of the worst jobsworths I have ever had the mispleasure of knowing