PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad Cadet Waiting List
View Single Post
Old 1st Sep 2008, 06:55
skhan11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I had to intervene on this one… Though it wasn’t me wearing the khakis and the polo (I was sitting next to Deniz), you ought to think twice about who you are calling an idiot. What if the guy who was wearing the khakis and the polo is reading this… I mean, what if that guy scored perfect on the tests, and became a cadet pilot for Etihad and you didn’t. Would it still be funny to you? That’s what I thought, probably not right?

Don’t underestimate people or judge them, let the recruitment team do the judging. If this is how you think about people now (without even knowing weather you made it past first round), I wouldn’t even want to know how you would think about them if you made it through to other assessments.

Even after the captain addressed multiple times that they keep a close watch on pprune, some still show their immature behavior. I don’t recall the captain saying they are looking for arrogant cadets, or people who think it’s funny to call others “idiots” even though it may be as a good joke to them. Guys, pprune stands for “Professional Pilot Rumor Network” (Just look to the top left corner of your screen), maybe we should start behaving like professionals.

On the contrary, the captain did say they shall let us know in two weeks. So one week gone, one week left. I think waiting for the results is probably more nerve wrecking and difficult than the assessment itself. Anyone else agree, or is it just me?