PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alitalia (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 31st Aug 2008, 21:39
Otterman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I-Ford you are reacting exactly like the little boy I mentioned in my first post on this subject.

I participate in this forum because of the anonymity that it offers. If you read my posts you will be able to figure who I work for, but it is totally irrelevant to what is happening in the banana republic that Italy has become in the last sixty years. Italy has been giving the middle finger to the rest of Europe for much too long and it is time for an accounting. The Alitalia “rescue” should be investigated to the fullest extent possible, there is no way that any business man worth his salt would invest in an company like Alitalia. It is a bottomless pit, with a lousy reputation, employees unwilling to do what is required to compete in the modern world. Even modest measures (as proposed by Air France, result in a tantrum). It all adds up to an impossible future. I find it offensive that you find this to be okay. If you fly for them, I feel for you, but you can’t be proud of working for such an outfit. I understand your anxiety in being confronted by losing your job, but that does not make it right. Sabena, SWISSAIR, or the great number of airlines who have gone or been severely restructured also had righteous people working for them. Enough is enough!

Last edited by Otterman; 1st Sep 2008 at 07:25.