PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - cockpit crews not getting along
View Single Post
Old 31st Aug 2008, 19:53
KapteinKrok

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Then there is a big differense wileydog3: In Norway, in genereal, all pensions are paid in to the insurance company, and what you have on your account, and can not be a part of any settlement among creditors in a bankrypcy etc. It is your money.

That is though only the main rule. In SAS, some of the pension (appr. 20%), exceeds the governmental maximum allowed pension, and this part is to be paid in cash by SAS, and not through the insurance company. If SAS goes bankrupt, or it is agreed upon by the unions, this part of the pension may be lost.

I have been in quite a lot of meetings with representatives from USALPA, also about pensions, and have heard about the pension robbery that many US airlines were allowed to do after 9-11. I am really sorry to hear that you are one of these pilots!

And; You did not offend me, but when I read some of your posts, it seemed like you thought that some of us were idiots when we did not agree with you. Reading your last post, I understand that this is not the case...

Best of luck!

Krok