PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - True Color Of Hka
View Single Post
Old 31st Aug 2008, 15:44
Hoofharted

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for your admission of being a complete loser. You came to HKG to get paid twice as much as your job back home!...What does that say? It says that you are not competent enough to secure a decent job in your own country! Hence you traveled half way across the world to find employment.
Soooo..................every Hong Konger or Asian person that has gone to work/live overseas is incompetent and a loser? Or by logical extension, every person who does not live/work in the country of their birth is also an incompetent loser. Would that also extend to every local who has travelled overseas to study? And what about those locals that also hold a passport from another country......losers as well?

It's a funny thing really, Hong Kong's wealth was made (rightly or wrongly) by those incompetent bigoted loser expat colonial opium trading bastards that you despise so vehemently, but you are still willing to take part in it all and enjoy the fruits of history. I am in no way condoning what transpired here over a century ago, but I do recognise a hypocrite when I see one. Problem is........your not really bright enough to recognise it.