PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Japan (AJX) B767
View Single Post
Old 30th Aug 2008, 15:28
SouthernMostFlyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good day gents,

New to this side of the world...sort of...well, at least to this site. Quick question please:

I am with CReW, and am scheduled for an interview from 22-27 Sep with the AJX side of the house. Goods and bads from what has been posted here, I know....but from my perspective, it really looks like one of the better contract programs going. I'm intruiged to say the least...and for the most part, it sounds as if most the folks don't mind the program?

Reading back on this thread....I want to ask:

1. Understand you can go through the whooole process, do well, pass, get the thumbs up.........and not get the job?? WHOA...how many guys has THIS happened to??

2. Does anyone have any trip reports or info regarding the technical interview and sim? Heard there's an academic test too? I was sent a small packet of helpful info, some sim stuff....some jepps plates but not a real profile from what I can tell....and various questions for the interview....just want to make sure there isn't anything more out there?

Thank you for your help, I appreciate any helpful replies. I can pay in beer while I'm there...

Cheers,