PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Loss of Pressurisation 25th Aug
View Single Post
Old 30th Aug 2008, 09:10
slip and turn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rubik, forgive me if I say the world doesn't need pilots describing loss of cabin pressure as ordinary, and who in addition wish us to know that they evidently have a net worth so great that they believe they are bombproof when they call named dissenters idiots.

I know enough to be sure that what Per Hadow said showed he observed trouble with the usage of the mickey mouse arrangements which still pass as emergency oxygen back up systems in all the world's airline fleet in 2008.

16 people went to hospital. That's one in ten.

Did you appreciate you might fly aircraft with mickey mouse back up systems in them? Evidently not. You've denied it vociferously.

Why not underline this thread with some real pro analysis and tell us why this incident could never have been a Helios? For those that have forgotten that's the one where just 1112 days ago, 121 died in a 737 because JAA trained/authorised people failed to understand the life support system they were tasked to operate as an integral part of the flying machine.

Their aircraft flew just fine. It's just that no-one puzzled what was happening and everybody died through lack of life support before it was time to land.

Are you now going to name any of the 121 lost that day 3 years ago as idiots too?