PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar Airways extra fuel restriction
View Single Post
Old 30th Aug 2008, 03:00
Tintin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Black Stain, not sure...do you mean lets say .82 transition 300 and 250 below 10000 ??? is so you wont save fuel, but the airspace indeed will be more manageable..back to basic pilot training as well. IOW no self speed management like informing the controller if you slowdown or speed up. Keep the RT to the minimum. Some of us really have to review when you need to read back a clearance when not and what about those who cant stop cutting other to say only useless thing???

When ATC is on peak time no salam aleykum bla bla bla , no sqwaking bla bla bla , no total on board bla bla, if they want it they will tell you when they are ready to copy it . And the most important one before transmit LISTEN..

Smirnoff quote: on EK for sure however a strategic move like a profit share represents a significant step forward

To be a good move you need to have something to share qr still and will for a long time be in the red. So even tomorrow if they tell me they will give me 25% profit sharing of zero. That not what will keep me here ...