PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Spanair accident at Madrid
View Single Post
Old 29th Aug 2008, 16:46
BeechNut

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The thread's run it's course when this kind of disrespect for those who do the work is taken seriously and engaged.
Well don't give up PJ2, this PPL is finding the discussion enormously informative in my humble attempt to try to operate my spam can as professionally as possible. Even though this situation hardly applies to a Beech C23, I'll be the first to admit having missed checklist items and other goofs.

I have learned a lot from watching discussions from the pros and what they do to avoid these sorts of mistakes. So I will incorporate a final critical items check even after running through the checklist, esp. if I have a long taxi or unexpected interruption. I have a good buddy who buys time on my aircraft and we often fly together, so we will coach each other into improving our procedures.

I can separate the wheat from the chaff easily enough with a bit of scrolling and recognizing the IDs of the reputable posters as I scroll past. Thanks for your contributions, hope it will continue.