PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Loss of Pressurisation 25th Aug
View Single Post
Old 28th Aug 2008, 22:18
Munnyspinner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good point Matt Black - I love watching the confiscation crew removing expensive cosmetics etc etc from the cranially challenged dim wits - and the bottles of water purchased sometimes only seconds before the security comb - Duuuuuuh!

How these F**wits ever manage to book a flight sometimes amazes me?

However, if we're not getting the message across something has to change - maybe a pre- boarding brief and questionaire - if they don't pass they can collect their bags bags and foxtrot oscar!

I once saw a simulation of a fire in a terminal - to test evac. signs and procedures, after the Dusseldorf fire. I noticed that, despite what looked like a very simple and obviuos signage strategy with zone specific alarms, some of the 'electronic ' pax were actually proceeding towards the fire. When I questioned this I was told that about 3% of the population just couldn't comprehend the blindingly obvious - as a result the system had to be extended at almost double the cost.

Sadly, if you follow the pareto principle this 3% will cause around about 25% of the accidents! Food for thought?