PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe/FTE Mentored Airline Pilot Scheme (MAPS)
Old 28th Aug 2008, 12:21
RSP_2407

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Constant rejection isn't good for the soul is it? I'm a good pilot too, I think! Its annoying because they are basically telling us that we could not cope with the work load, both flying and ground exams, which I think is a load of cobblers. If we aren't able to prove them wrong, then we can't prove them wrong. They should just give us a place on the course. We are OBVIOUSLY going to want to do as well as we can because we enjoy it. Flying is what we were made to do. And I won't stop trying until I have landed a job in the right hand seat of a commercial airplane. The ATPLs aren't that hard (apparently), there's just a lot of them, and I believe they can get quite heavy going (esp. Air Law, which isn't the most exciting of subjects). And how could the flying ever get boring? Whizzing around in the circuit, or just visiting the pumps at my airport is still exciting, it never gets boring. So with pure determination I know I could get through the course. So i just hope that FTE are able to offer me some kind of good news.

Best of luck.