PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Business Issues ADSB (Now: Completely Off Topic Thread!)
Old 28th Aug 2008, 11:05
Bob Murphie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ferris:

I have heard all that before. I have already stated that I am a pessamist, don't see any hope of a subsidy, so simply ask, if the subsidy does not materialise, will those organisations that supported the concept based on that premise, then take to oppose it afterwards.

My agenda is to fly safely, legally, and as inexpensively as possible with the bare minimum of interference from regulators and scaremongering snake oil salesmen who have been trying to shove something I don't want down my neck.

james michael keeps using the word "risk". Isn't that synonomous with safety?

Next you will be telling me all Politicians, Bureaucrats and Advisors are honest, that Airservices don't have an agenda, and the cheque's in the mail.

james michael;

Didn't see or hear from anyone enroute that should be communicated with. It was a VFR flight, you know eyes and ears. The transponder was swept once so somebody saw us on their TCAS I suppose.

You rabbitted on about meeting someone at Parafield that was a revelation of ADSB posts, I assumed you did own a crystal ball.

As for the outcome I hope it comes together for you. Us pessamists are just happy when surprised with good news and we are never never disappointed.