PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 28th Aug 2008, 10:12
Foamy Coolings

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Now the totally out of touch local management with Bristow have issued an eat-before-reading memo saying that expat staff should get their girlfriends or wives to send them out money for their chop with Western Union, or open accounts with Citibank or brandish large wads of cash at the Bureau de Change at Lagos when they arrive.
What is the problem with this very fine and eloquent suggestion - do you expect Humane Resources to go to the bank on your behalf every month and deliver the money to you on a plate?

I have heard about this Pruning at many meetings with my other Managers and at fust did not understand. Now I realised that Pruning is one of my greatest accomplashmints just ask the ex drivers and housing staffs maybe you will be next....

I now realise that there is a serious leakingness or maybe even a Mule as John Le Curry the famous spy author called them in our Centre of Excellence Heads Quarters but we will burn that bridge when we come to it.
When I write detailed memorandums to those minor managing people in the fields of Eket and Calabar and other places and warn them of the dire consequences of passing on informations in writing to the lower Staffs like Pilots and mechanical men but they obviously don't listen. Is my message at the bottom of my mails not clear like crystals?

Be warned - I am now monitoring your whining and subversive behavious!

Regards

F.C.

Please do not place this mail on the notice boards and do not make photocopies or distribute to employees. Just pass on the info to employees - thanks

Last edited by Foamy Coolings; 28th Aug 2008 at 10:13. Reason: add space