PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 27th Aug 2008, 16:24
dubble_dubble

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think this is whats going to happen:

The capt. there said they need 50 ppl for next year.

I think he also said somthing about initially selecting a 100 people (for the 50 spots).

After Sydney and Johsburg testing, they will simply combine the list of ALL the candidates who wrote the test.

This "list" be in the order of highest score to lowest and just choose the top 100 or whatever number they want to initially select for the 50 spots next year.

Next, these 100 ppl (or how many ever for the 50 spots) will be flown to AD for the 2nd phase.

Then again comes the process of elimination, from the 100 candidates who completed phase 2, Etihad will put these 100 on a "list" in the order of best to worst scores of phase 2 and choose the top 50 on that list for the 50 spots next year.

Then comes the interview, which I believe he said if you made it to the interview, you're in! (unless you come to the interview nude or somthing )

My question is this:

In regards to the European candidates, they were only considered for the November course correct? The reason im asking is because why else would they have recieved invites to the 2nd round before the rest of the world got tested?

If this is the case, it will be very good for us who got tested in New York and the candidates getting tested in Sydney and johansburg because I think all of us combined, we are most likely less than 150 candidates which statistically speaking makes getting invites to the 2nd round much less competitive

ANy ideas??