PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Heli, non-heli (and even non-aviation) humour ...
Old 26th Aug 2008, 22:41
SASless

Received 523 Likes on 218 Posts
A North Carolina State Trooper stops a car occupied by two young men. As the Trooper approaches the stopped car....the driver leans out and yells at the Cop...."What the hell did you stop me for...don't you have something better to do?"

At which time the Trooper whips out his Cosh and whops the driver up aside his head. He then obtains the driver's license and registration and proceeds to write him a summons. After giving the Summons and Driver's License back to the driver....the Trooper walks around to the other side of the car and whacks the passenger up aside his head.

The passenger, holding his bleeding head, asks the Trooper...."Why did you hit me? I was just sitting here like a bump on a log!"

The Trooper replied...."Just granting your wish!"

"Granting my wish? What the heck you talking about?" said the passenger.

The Trooper pushed his Smokey the Bear hat back on his head and smiled...saying...."You know you would get about a mile up the road when you would have told your buddy there...."I sure wish he would have hit me like that!"