PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GF losing Omani pilots
View Single Post
Old 26th Aug 2008, 20:36
Carioca773

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well most of the guys who left have been in bah for atleast over 10 years, and being away from home yet home is only an hour flight is abit frustrating.. i'm sure everyone of them have great memories and will always relate to GF but if you get a chance to go back for almost the same pay and a seriouse plan for the airline to expand then why not being part of it and do it for our country....

it was easier back then when there were lots of flight to MCT.. and as well lots of lay overs in MCT, but with GF being owned by BAH obviously all of that had to stop and consequently we have to make a sad decision and go back home and support WY.

on the other hand most of the guys ex 767 who were told they will be on the 320 didnt like the idea, and the guys already on the 320 with this new planning (rostering only tries to fix planning's mistake) had enough of the up and down and min rest everywhere..

about myself i have no intention of leaving but its sad to see some of my friends leaving and other good guys as well...