PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Loss of Pressurisation 25th Aug
View Single Post
Old 26th Aug 2008, 16:34
corsair

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I wonder how it would have been reported if the livery had 'British' written on it.......
Probably the same, given that Ryanair is the airline everyone loves to hate and it's boss MOL is the enfant terrible of the business. That's undeniable. The antipathy towards Ryanair is all about Ryanair and MOL. The flag on the side is nothing to do with it. Stop looking for offence where none exists.

It got the coverage because a couple of mouthy individuals were on board including that ass Hedow who has made a complete plonker of himself.

Frankly in the oxygen mask case. I never heard of an issue with it before. All I know is that if they deploy. I put the nearest one on. The technicalities are lost on me. The lack of any communication from the flight deck would imply to me that they were a tad busy and that this was an emergency. All pretty obvious. I would have thought, unless, apparently, you are well travelled polar explorer. Who quite frankly seems to have all but panicked. Then compounded it by mouthing off to the BBC.