PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Philippine Air Lines A320 again in Runway excursion
Old 26th Aug 2008, 07:53
ian del castillo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
stork if you think my dad was overbearing you must've been one shabby dude. and yes the lingayen incident was brought about by the unpaved taxi way. and i never had to get out of the one. reports have been submitted and yes the taxi way did have fod which at that time was covered by grass. so before you go thrashing the reputation of the screaming eagle check your facts.

as of now the investigation for the cotobato incident is still on going. and i being the captain take full responsibility for whatever decision the company or authorities may deem neccesary. the screaming eagle never intervened. and if he did... as a dad woudnt you? i pity your children (if you do have kids)

you can always get in touch with me and i'll face you like a man and not destroy a good mans image thru the doings of his kids.

if you relish and delight in the misery of other pilots again i pity you. are you sure your in the right proffesion?

get in touch and we will talk (0920)9181340

are you that perfect?...... i dont think so

and speaking about experience... where did that get you.... away from your loved ones perhaps.... couldnt take the defeat and go back to work to live and fight another day..... then maybe the ALPAP of legends would still have fangs

Last edited by ian del castillo; 26th Aug 2008 at 08:09.