PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Philippine Air Lines A320 again in Runway excursion
Old 26th Aug 2008, 07:34
SKYHAWKER

On Information

"INFORMATION is a very powerful tool for a change." A credible information that is derived directly from the source is called A1.

Georgia lost the War from Russia but won the Battle thru INFORMATION (outside pressure). They show the war as it happened.

Noli Me Tangere and El Filibusterismo started the Awakening that eventually sparks the Revolution. Jose Rizal while in Spain received vital information from his friends and felow martyrs in the Philippines. They were subjected to REPRISAL.

Could you consider the PAL 4 incidents especially the one in Butuan as AWAKENING, and the FO's are the MARTYRS who fear REPRISAL due to a MACHO CULTURE?

The only downside of "Information" is the "inability" to process it.

Parsifal, my man, I am sure that you were also trained as a "Leader" but you might have forgotten your "basics" and this will refresh you. You do not need "reinforcement" right now for your company is doing good. You should have thanked Captain HL and Captain RB (Ex-PALers) on how they transformed CebPac to its current status. They were very instrumental for CebPac's SAFETY CULTURE. They were a BIG LOST from PAL but a GREAT GAIN from CebPac.

Do you know why "Old Wine" is very "expensive" ? It tastes great as it gets old.

It is the same thing for "Pilots", but, it is not all about "Flying".

It's About Experience...

Thought for today;

"It is the WEAK who are CRUEL. GENTLENESS can only be expected from the STRONG." (Leo Rosten)

NO OFFENSE!!!

Last edited by SKYHAWKER; 26th Aug 2008 at 12:32.