PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Spanair accident at Madrid
View Single Post
Old 25th Aug 2008, 21:31
xkoote

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rainboe,

funny how your post is just a recap of the same blabber you've made the past pages. Hence probably 2,000+ posts. You say absolutely nothing new yet thrash people for trying to understand.
I simply hate dwellers like you, who spend their time asking away, then blast those who post simply to enlighten ourselves. Because in ALL crash theads it is all it is. Yo ufinish your post with a set of questions asked since the SECOND PAGE !? Is the small apartment going to your head? Maybe the weather? I don't know.

I made that statement, together with 10 or 20 MD80 facts which haven't been mentioned before. PJ2 said he never heard of this nonsense, I mentioned that it could be a factor in my post. So I went in to my manuals to refresh my memory

As you can see it refers only to being stuck in ground mode. I corrected myself and the thread continued. Here comes Mr. retard, barging in open doors and arrogantly asking questions posted 5 days ago
So please, stop insulting, let your ego back in the cage and read all posts.

Someone asked about the CAWS system being inoperative. If the aircraft had failed in the airborne mode you'll get the problem of the RAT probe being heated on the ground. The other one being that the CAWS stops giving TO warnings.
I don't have an opinion about the CVR script, it may not be the official ne, but maybe the essense of the CVR was given by an insider. One thing I know is that an engine failure alone "should" not be the cause of such troubles in getting the plane airborne. There must be something else. But at the expense of healthy debate I will refrain to avoid forum member closely affiliated with the Lord himself from passing judgement to the "idiots"

Xander