PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 25th Aug 2008, 12:48
Phone Wind

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Um... alouette, you don't really believe bristowmanagement has anything to do with the real management do you? I'm sure it's just another guy having a good rant, though with Bristow you never know . One thing's for sure - while people are divided in their opinions of 'the majah' and the new MD is making a good first impression, nobody has a good word to say about the guy known as 'Randy Organ'. Despite that, I think Toks is right and most people will just stay on and continue moaning until or unless something better comes along. It doesn't make for a happy workforce though. In the last year or two both Bristow and CHC seem to have done their best to transform their workers into a pretty unhappy bunch with incredibly low morale. Both companies pay lip service to safety but fail to recognise that low morale is also detrimental to safety. As for COBI, that's just something they do to please the SEC. I'm sure the managers in both companies are quite happy to send out their drivers to change money on the black market. It's an interesting point from heliminger though and I wonder what the SEC would say if someone implicated Bristow in illegal business practices forced on their employees as a matter of policy?
Never mind, the Agbami contract will be announced any day now and then all the problems in Nigeria will be solved . Yeah, and father Christmas really does exist and I'm sure I saw the Tooth Fairy last night