PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Inflight Rationing
View Single Post
Old 25th Aug 2008, 08:05
dallas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hardly inspiring or realistic is it, nor an incentive to work. Having to pay to go to work!
Like everyone else in the real world has to do?

I actually think these plans are extremely flawed and there are lots of reasons to keep things the way they are. What inspired me to lock horns with you was your reflex '...it won't be coming out of my pocket', only later shored up with extreme examples of a CDD.

I also like the way you try and undermine my position by accusing me of being a blunty, because operators don't do accountability, do they? I'm not going to hint at what I do, as that defeats the point of this anonymous forum, but - and I know you might struggle to understand this - myself and many others 'pay to go to work' every day, while battling to ensure your task runs to plan. Some days I know you're working very hard, just as I am, but protecting your pocket shouldn't be the primary reason not to review inflight procedures - your original reply made it clear to me that it was yours.

Feel free to come back with something that misses the point again, if you wish. As of now I'm going to stop replying as we're not getting anywhere, except to finish by suggesting you avoid, if questioned, mentioning your pocket at the top of your reasons to rule out change.