PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Heli, non-heli (and even non-aviation) humour ...
Old 24th Aug 2008, 16:46
bast0n

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
An old pilot sat down at the bar and ordered a drink.
As he sat sipping his drink, a young woman sat down next to him. She turned to the old pilot who had his old goggles round his neck, was reading an old copy of Flight Deck and drinking Horses Neck, and asked, "Are you a real pilot?"
He replied, "Well, I've spent my whole life flying fighters and helicopters and everything in between, had accidents, flown off ships and in the jungle, desert and so on, so I suppose you could say that I am a real pilot”
She said, "I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about women. When I shower, I think about women. When I watch TV, I think about women. I even think about women when I eat. It seems that everything makes me think of women."
The two sat sipping in silence.
A little while later, a man sat down on the other side of the old pilot and asked, "Are you a real pilot?" He replied, "I always thought I was but I just found out I'm a lesbian."