PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ITV Celebair Total Trash
View Single Post
Old 24th Aug 2008, 15:13
dicksorchard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Celebair - Great bit of free advertising - Go Monarch

]Monarch must have some great Pr & advertising Executives .
Very clever guys/girls .

The Fly Candi Team at monarch have already cornered the market in young independent travellers .
They fly lots of clubbers aged 18-30's .
So Fly Candi flights are sold out as soon as they come onto the booking system . Well think about it why would you as a seasoned clubber want to share your flight with groups of screaming kids & growling grannies ?
You would'nt !
and as these lot are all very fashion concious label lovers lets give em a really laid back flight were even your aircraft has its own designer pictures of hot girls/boys on the side .

I for one cannot wait for Celebair its going to be a blast and the reason its on ITV2 is because a younger audience views it !!

I think the programme will be a roaring sucess as Joe pax will love the idea of being served by anyone with the remotest hint of fame surrounding them plus it has the advantage of turoring said pax as to exactly how hard the job actually is ..its not all glamour now is it ?
People might actually start apreciating you girls/guys a bit more .
Monarch can only benefit from all the publicity and like Fly Candi celebair is an absolute gem of an idea and i bet you all those other airlines are kicking their heels right now ..God 10 weeks of advertising free on national tv ?

I think its really going to take off ..good luck to all .

see below - example of absolute genius marketing.

FlyKandi with Monarch

If glamour is your thing then the only way to enjoy this summer is with Hed Kandi and Monarch as together we FlyKandi to some of the hottest party destinations across Europe and beyond.
This year the FlyKandi season reaches further than ever before with events taking place at Hed Kandi's residencies in Barcelona, Puerto Banus (Marbella), Tenerife, Palma de Mallorca and Magaluf (Mallorca) as well as Ibiza.
See you on the dance floor somewhere this summer
Team Kandi xxx