PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Etihad Package...
View Single Post
Old 24th Aug 2008, 12:40
EY346Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I will agree with shortfuel, there are a number of us very happy here but, and there is a big BUT.

For an airline which is planning to be a world leader in the field, we have to do it right from the start. A major problem from day one of operations which is still not solved is housing; it causes much frustration to new joiners and their families who come here to join this airline.
I'm sad to say that I have spoken with several of our new colleagues who face the housing problem and they are all left with a bad first impression of our airline and Abu Dhabi in general. How can our management expect these individuals to have an enthousiastic start to a new career with our airline and think of our guests when they face enormous problems at home.

It's time this problem is solved once and for all. Build a huge villa compound to house our people in a nice community, it not only is a sound investment and a serious asset but above all will motivate our people when the airline shows it cares for them and their families.

I hope someone is reading this where it matters.

On a closing note, despite the above I am happy in EY but I'd be happier if the new F/O's flying with me felt the same.