PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - looking for job as dispatcher
View Single Post
Old 23rd Aug 2008, 11:07
desertopsguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'Writers' cramp ;)

Every country has it's dirt, some more than others and KSA is no different. They have drug problems, alchohol problems and even a growing AIDS problem. Surprised eh? People are people and will, for the most part, always do what they want regardless of mohammed or jesus or buddha or whatever your taste.

Your comment about no drugs and alcohol in KSA...I think you are severly mistaken, drugs are a huge problem there, ask that to any of the airline HR dept who regularly fire employees and crew for failing drug tests, or the 1000's of addicts in the bigger cities. AIDS is firmly established there although denied but I suppose they blame the west for that too.

Blame western culture all you want for your woes but as all westerners will tell you, they at least have the freedom to choose the parts they want when they want them.

Freedom..is there even a word for it in many of these so called 'peaceful' places

By the way, AMS is beautiful city You'd know that if you spent any time there.
The human mind is a wonderful thing...open the door once in a while and find out, I think you might be pleasantly surprised in what you might find.

Rant over...Good luck with the job hunt.