PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 22nd Aug 2008, 23:54
malirm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DenizD

"Hey Malirm, is it true that Al Ain is in a completely different corner of the UAE in relation to the UAE,. And also since you are a national do you own a ferrari? I would really like to drive one of those when I get there (I know I'm a cocky turd)Is there an exotic car rental place in the UAE?"

Al Ain is somewhere like 140 Km from Abu Dhabi...I can make it there in less than an hour with my Mercedes E350 2005 model (there are no speed restrictions), if you go through my previous posts in the very beginning you would find better info...anyways I'll give out some now

Al Ain is in the middle of the Desert, but its the City of gardens (alots of parks & gardens)...doesn't have many traffic lights (maybe 3 Max) it has got alots of round abouts & short buildings, you can reach the Sultanate of Oman (neighboring country) within less than 2 1/2 hours, BTW Al Ain is approximately the same distance from Abu Dhabi & Dubai (you can choose to Spend your weekends somewhere there), last time I visited it was in May (Was planning to go for the PPL...), download the Google Earth & enjoy watching the places.

About Exotic/Luxurious cars...there are alots of these rent a car companies here...I tried the Hammer H2, Audi Q7 & the Dodge SRT (costs a lot for a Ferrari...800 Dhs for 12 hours & don't forget the refueling) I do get them with their unique Number plates & fly to Dubai (my College) then come back with a GIRL...usually a stewardess...there are alot of them UNDER 22

BTW Deniz D...I am not a National of the UAE...although was born & lived in the UAE...I do carry 3 different Nationalities (sounds like 007), but dropped one as I had to serve for their Army when becoming 18.

Just focus on your exams & I promise you to get you into a Tour around the UAE when you arrive here...good luck