PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - looking for job as dispatcher
View Single Post
Old 22nd Aug 2008, 11:17
ubaid123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You can either do what you like, and follow your pleasure and lusts or you could do what is liked by God Almighty, you cannot please your self and God at the same time my brother.

Coz everytime you are out there doing things that please your self and getting pleasure you might be actually doing something that is FORBIDDEN and you will regret it, if not in this life than definetly in the next life.

I ALSO MENTIONED MY BROTHER THAT I WILL TAKE "THE FIRST FLIGHT" to saudi arabia if i could, what does that mean, that mean i love SAUDI More than anyplace in the world, I would really give up a good job or car or house and live in saudi with an average job , house and car, you know why coz I LOVE SAUDI ARABIA.

When i say most people i dont mean more than half. I meant in general and you have to agree with me.

Some of the People that i RESPECT the most in this world are saudis and live in saudia , so i wil never really disrespect the country coz of some of its individuals , rather i ask God to Guide me and them to the right path and Help us All.

When you live in places like usa uk and even dubai you learn to respect saudi a lot, and i do respect it a lot and i am trying day and night to MOVE from here to Saudi
so please dont get me wrong.
AlhumdOLILLAH i do not have problem with numbers i have a bachelors in Aircraft maintenance engineering from Western Michigan University USA AlhumdoLILLAH and i also have a dispatcher license from Uae.

when i say most saudis , i did not say most saudis are drunks , i said most of them are rude and unfriendly, but i take it back , what i should have said is most saudis i came across and i dealt with were very unfriendly and did not have any manners.But at the same time there are so many saudis that i listen to and read from everyday, like the Shoyoukh of Makkah and Madinah and noble Scholars and their books and students of knowledge.

What desetrtopsguy meant i think was that people from saudi go to bahrain to get de-stressed and release their stress by drinking and fornicatiing. It is not everybodys idea to destress like that, but yeah some people do that, but definetly not my idea of chilling out and relaxing and destressing, I believe drinking changes the state of your mind for some hours and you forget the worries and stress of the world, but there is a reason why Bible and Quran both have forbidden Drinking And Fornication(Adultery) I can Quote you verses from both Bible and Quran that stricly FORBID Drinking and Adultery.

One of my best mates ever was an american dude John Green, the guy proved to me that Bible and Jesus have forbidden Drinking and Adultery, The dude did not drink and was married and had about 6 children, now thats a goodlife in my very humble opinion.

any way this whole topic went from one subject to a whole another subject.

lets get back to the discussion and leave this debate alone,

I do aplologise for any pain and sufffering caused by my comments Bro Moh, please forgive me.

Peace be with you!

Last edited by ubaid123; 22nd Aug 2008 at 17:24.