PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - looking for job as dispatcher
View Single Post
Old 22nd Aug 2008, 02:18
ubaid123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Laid Back in the sense that its not as congested and busy as dubai,here always something is up and somethings going on and people are always in rush and STRESSED!!, i was born here in dubai , have lived in USA for years and in UK and im back in UAE , and i would take the FIRST flight to Saudi if i could , its just too peace ful in my opinion.

Relaxing and relieveing from stress does not mean one has to get drunk and commit fornication.That is not everybodys idea of De-stressing, There is a hundered other ways to chill out and relax and have a good time and release the stress that one goes through the whole week.

Wouldnt you wanna live in a place free of drinking and chinese girls?? wouldnt you wanna raise a family away from all that crap!? or would you rather live and raise your children in AMSTERDAM!!??

How is a place with literally no Alcohol and other things that Cause Corruption and crime and immorality in society not laid back?

When i said laid back i really meant Not congested and Busy.

What is Laid back to you sir? People getting drunk and high and commiting crimes and stealing your car stereo or smashing your windscreen or Killing people or Robbing and bar fights and prostitues and all types of things that affect the society and disturb the peace?? is that a good life?? Wouldnt you wana live in a place free of all that? with peace of mind and soul?

Root of almost all the problems western societies are facing is drinking in my opinion, and drugs.

So saudi just got rid of the root of the problem itself , if any body from over there decides to go across the border and do that thanits up to him , the government can only regulate its authority on its land, not across the border.

When someone says its "MY LIFE" I will do what ever i wish, and that sort of stuff, I believe its very irresponsible, We all have responsibilites, that we need to fulfill and live by in this life, While not HURTING OR CAUSING DAMAGE TO OTHERS , THEIR LIVES , THEIR FAMILIES THEIR MINDS AND PROPERTIES, All these things are supposed to be safe and secure and its every individuals responsibility to play his part in safeguarding these things.

We are not supposed to hurt others by our actions , words our hands and in every single way.This is HUMANITY! Other peoples blood , their properties and families and what ever they got are all sacred and are to be preserved and safeguarded and saved from all types of evil , we should not be a threat to the people in any way or to their families and property.You cannot just Hurt others , its stricly forbidden.

Last edited by ubaid123; 22nd Aug 2008 at 17:20.