PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Turkish A310 incident
View Single Post
Old 21st Aug 2008, 14:13
glorified bus driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Once again you fail to read. Must I type it out in some Eastern language for you. And the RAT reply was not to me. As it stands,nobody knows what failures they had and all is speculation. All I did was voice my opinion and the incorrect information stated. You still fail to reply to any of my comments. None the less, you lack a lot between your ears. Leave me to my opinions and you watch for a report on the incident. And in simple English for you. I was not the ATC with the incident, but flight crew who happens to have an Airbus rating along with other jets. And my opinion stands, doesn't mean i'm not happy they landed safe. Felt they could've done more. As earlier posts suggested, they will walk the red carpet and face their Chief Pilot, least they are alive. As i said, you don't know a lot more information from that night. A loss in aviation is a loss to all. Go learn to read, A B C D.............., then you can read other forums which question the ability of the crew even further. Then again, you know better and heard everything that happened from there in Asia. Regards, "pacplyer" aka "I know it all"

And with regards to the RAT, I am not familiar with the A310 so will believe what the others have posted. But on my series Airbus I am rated on, it is used for both Green and Blue Lo Lvl Hydraulics, all engine failure and is required for the Emergency Generator which in turns supplies Electrics to certain elements on the DC, AC and ESS buss.

Last edited by glorified bus driver; 21st Aug 2008 at 15:20.