PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 21st Aug 2008, 12:37
Mama Mangrove

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

SAS,

I think you have the wrong order there. Surely it should be marry a rich woman (preferably young, pretty and athletic ). This will enable you to retire and as a result of spending more time with your athletic young inamorata you will soon croak

alouette,

I suggest if you want to contact Caverton you just try a telephone call. On their website their number in PH is given as 084 571 450 or in Lagos 01 737 9255. I'm sure if you ask for their Operations Director, Sunny Adegbuyi you'll be given a number to contact him. Sunny is a good guy (ex Bristow). Despite the post from CM, I have heard that they really are getting up to 6 Bell 412s for delivery in the next 9 months and will obviously be in need of qualified pilots and engineers. However, pacta sunt servada (agreements must be kept) applies in their case and I have heard of numerous people still owed money by them after leaving. Be sure of getting paid in advance if you work for an employer like them as otherwise you might just find yourself staying on longer than you want in the hopes of getting what you're already owed

PW,

How can Bristow standards possibly fall lower? I heard they were pretty much at rock bottom already. It's obviously not the company which I left all those years ago. In those days the management was pretty dreadful (which is why I left) but at least we had standards. I observed the decline until I was forced into miserable retirement.