PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sanctions Urged against British Airways for leaving a 'Sultan' behind
Old 20th Aug 2008, 20:41
jnignon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear africans,
why even bother reply to all this. We all know that white people are the most racist, criminal and dangerous people on earth. Just look at what happened in africa during slavery and colonial rule. As an example, 25 million congolese died during belgium rule. So just let it go it is no use even arguing we this muderers. To them,they are the perfect people who have it all figure out and call them selves civilizes. If they bomb your country and kill hundred of thousand of civilian like Irack it is ok. if they provide weapons to criminals that end up killing about a million people like in rwanda it is ok. If they sponsor civil war in your country because they want to keep the majority of the profits from natural resources guess what, it is ok. After all we are just a bunch of unwanted black people.
what i dont understand about white people is, they are so critical of africa and africans, but look at the forum,it is one of the most visited forum here on PPRUNE.
I dont care what you white people say, you just hate us black. It is in your gene and it showed throughout history. Just answer something for me we you even bother reading the africa section here.
At least the world is changing. maybe we may even have a black man as the leader of the free world. I know you white europeans hate it so much.