PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Travel with kids
View Single Post
Old 20th Aug 2008, 20:32
donkeyair

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Most tour operators offer a chance to pre-book your seats albeit with a charge on almost all charter flights both short and long haul. This normally doesn't allocate seat's no's, just usually guarantee's the whole party will be sat together. Your booking agent should of offered this in addition to the compulsory charges you had to pay. I know many agents don't bother offering this as they see it as people don't want to pay the extra cost. However if this service was not offered to you I would check with the operator as to why this wasn't. As a customer you should be aware of all the 'optional' extras available to you as this experience didn't get you in the holiday mood by the sounds of it. I take it you managed to sit together on the return. I have been on flights where families have been seperated and cannot understand why some people will refuse to move seats in order to help families travelling with children. Was there no volunteers that offered to change seats so that your family could be sat together? Hope you enjoyed the holiday after all that