PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 20th Aug 2008, 19:15
Phone Wind

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Standards Will Fall Even Lower

Aero should have plenty of pilots available if the 225's are en route and they need crew. With the deafening silence from Bristow about any pay review and the recently awarded CLA at bases such as Eket, Escravos and Warri now about to be withdrawn I think what NEO will see happening is his empire rapidly shrinking . As has been said by numerous people, although the money in other places may be less, it's not much less and the management surely can't be any worse than the non-existent management in CHC or Bristow. I forecast that even Caverton will benefit from all this. I wonder how many other people, like me, are just waiting for confirmation of other offers before making the decision to quit? I'll still keep an eye on the place after I've gone, but only so that I can see that it's not likely to improve any time in the medium term. Bristow and CHC will both still have many people wanting to come out here, but that just means that the standards, which have already dropped to an all time low will dip further as new crews with no experience of the Nigerian dimension arrive - and who's going to train them