PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe/FTE Mentored Airline Pilot Scheme (MAPS)
Old 20th Aug 2008, 12:19
CruiseControl_007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey guys,

Yeah I agree with the joystick being a total nightmare. When the lady said that it was sensitive, boy she wasn't kidding!

I THINK on the deviation indicator test I got a 5/6/7 and on the flying through boxes test I got 10/10/10 but I could be completely wrong. It's all a blur now!

If anything I don't think I performed too well in the written tests. As soon as I opened the paper my mind just went blank!

Remember they were testing your learning capacity and therefore would expect improvements in score on each attempt in each of the tests. So you don't have to be an ace pilot to get through.

Best not to worry about it. It's only natural to start carrying out a "post-mortem" on tests. I know one thing though...my brain was totally cabbaged by the end of the assessments!

I wish they would tell us this week but I think the lady mentioned we would hear a week before the next phase...so I presume we should hear something next week.

Best of luck to all.

I'll post if I hear anything.