PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Leigh Clifford and THE QF Boys Club
View Single Post
Old 18th Aug 2008, 13:24
teresa green

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well said Neville, however as you know HMAS CASA is (in QFs case) as useless as tits on a bull, and if QF does do a hull (God Forbid) the worst thing that can happen to a public servant is he is given a smaller office, and no more iced vovo's with Govt. issued tea bags. No, it will be the poor bloody drivers (if they survive) or better still some hapless Engineer found in the bowels of some hangar somewhere, or if management can pull it off, both, caused the "incident" (The only Airline I know that only has "incidents'). I think Alan Joyce is more than aware of the deep distress within the company, and I think (hope) he will move quickly to get QF back on straight and level. It only takes the bloke, to take a few hours, to go into the hangers, introduce himself, ask the blokes how they feel, ditto the tech and cabin crew rooms, and the word will quickly spread, and eternal hope will arise (or something like that). Now back to the games, I am absolutly buggered from running, leaping, cycling, swimming, and throwing myself on the wooden vault horse, that I will have to have another red.