PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atlantic Flight Training (FlyAft.com)
View Single Post
Old 18th Aug 2008, 12:48
ghandou

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

I've just finished my ATPL ground school there. I started out as a distance learner but couldn't keep up with working full time and trying to study 4 hours a night, so I saved up enough money and got 6 months off work. My integration from the distance course to the full time course couldn't have been easier, the staff were great and I got a really good deal taking into account the funds I had already paid for the distance learning.

The instructors are top notch, extremely helpful and willing to do anything you may need to help you pass. Any problems with your theory see Nigel Roche, any technical or calculation problems see Jaqui Suren, probably two of the smartest people I have met. I can't stress enough how worth while it is doing your theory there.

The school also has a really good atmosphere. I finished uni in 2001 and have embarked on a technical career that provides training each year in the field I work in. My course at AFT has by far been the most enjoyable out of all the courses I have ever attended.

I originally wanted to go somewhere else to finish my CPL/IR etc. but after my experience at AFT I will definitely be returning to finish everything up there.

Good luck with your studies!

J