PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Leigh Clifford and THE QF Boys Club
View Single Post
Old 18th Aug 2008, 08:18
neville_nobody

Received 139 Likes on 64 Posts
OMG, is this the Eureka moment where the board grasps the problem

One would like to think so but I suggest the 'tea and biccies' sessions being had with the regulator over the past weeks and the high heat coming from their decisions to destroy QF engineering may have influenced their perceptions a little more than something they have come up with themselves. They are now in a situation where they have to do something otherwise they could be sunk by HMAS CASA. I think there are a few arses on the line in QF and the government over what is transpiring. If QF have a major drama, ie structural failure in the cruise, or a serious prang, it will be on for young and old within the regulator, and when it comes to the coronial following there will be plenty of staff to come and give evidence of how management had gutted the company and CASA approved it. So I would suggest that something is being done now so CASA don't get another beating in the Senate estimates or in a ATSB report.

'When you have them by the balls their hearts and minds are sure to follow' would about sum it up.