PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus - 5
Thread: Aer Lingus - 5
View Single Post
Old 16th Aug 2008, 15:12
johnrizzo2000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think the refits of the 330 cabins will make a big difference to how the service etc feels, as pax wqith a screen in front of them entertaining them, are less likely to notice short-commings in service.

There is already a fair amount of pax connecting through Dublin to/from the US, so with a better service and the new Terminal in Dublin coming soon, hopefully EI can attract more connecting pax!

EI only do one bar service on long-haul flights, but thats down to the number of crew we have on those flights.

Premier's food and service is excellent, but the seats and entertainment really let it down. Once the cabins are re-fitted, it will make such a difference. Hopefully then, EI can attract pax from the UK in Premier, rather than them fly via LHR etc

I'd like to see an EI base in GLA or EDI! I'm sure AGP, BCN and FAO will be routes from the new base, but the previous post that EI will start LHR from the new base is untrue, as they dont have the slots. ORK-LIS is starting, and EI have BFS-MUC, MXP and tried BUD, so i'm sure a few of these routes will appear from the new base!

Last edited by johnrizzo2000; 16th Aug 2008 at 15:27.