PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LEEDS - 4
Thread: LEEDS - 4
View Single Post
Old 16th Aug 2008, 14:03
rpmac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Leeds and Ryanair

I continue to be amazed at the comments about Ryanair and how some say they will never fly with them or never again. Whilst I am no great supporter of Ryanair but use whoever has the right destinations at the right price, and at the right time usually EasyJet, but Jet2 and others. Nevertheless Ryanair have always been proved to be excellent when I have flown with them, several times this year alone.The aircraft are clean and new and the service fine, no delays either. Everyone I know will use them and are often delighted at the reasonable price, and coming from the Edinburgh area I feel that Ryanair will do well with their new route network out of Edinburgh. Therefore I think that if Ryanair do open a base at Leeds they will do well, but I also hope that the local populace will continue to support Jet2 who have been good for Yorkshire. Hopefully Ryanair will operate to places not on Jet2's network, except perhaps for Palma and Malaga, but places such as Hahn, Polish airports and others.