PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LEEDS - 4
Thread: LEEDS - 4
View Single Post
Old 16th Aug 2008, 06:33
allanmack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"It's a fact 75% of Ryanair pax never use them again"

Where's this data published? Can't believe that statistic.

I am constantly amazed by people who complain about FR's rules. They are there in black and white and whilst they would appear strict and uncompromising, rules are rules. Most FR passengers now accept them and realise that it is their responsibility to ensure that passports are up to date, baggage is within the right limits and that if the flight is cancelled then so be it - you take your chances. For those who want to bend the rules, ignore them, or won't accept responsibility for their own mistakes then they should stick to the other carriers.

And no I don't work for FR, just a passenger who has now used them on 54 return flights with no cancellations and only three delays, the biggest being 60 minutes due fog at STN. Crew service has been on a par with the other airlines I have travelled with so no complaints there. Can't fault the price either as the most I have paid is £78 return (PIK - TRP)

I am sorry if I am turning this LEEDS thread into an FR one but it gets my goat when I hear people moan about airlines when they themselves ignore or don't accept the airline's rules and regulations and wouldn't admit that they have f****d up in terms of tings like passports and baggage.

Last edited by allanmack; 16th Aug 2008 at 09:19.